NavBar

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Weekend progress

Today I worked on a coderbyte challenge, only to then get frustrated when my correct solution would not work in the browser-based ruby environ because it's Ruby 1.8.7!  So I looked online for more coding 'kata' style challenge sites and found codewars.com.  I've done a couple of the easier, fundamental challenges there and like it so far.

Last night, I took a break from coding to go to Rotterdam to see the TR/ST concert.  Was a lot of fun at cool venue that even had Club Mate (unofficial drink of the Berlin startup scene?  I've missed drinking them since I've moved from Berlin to the Netherlands)!  Yumm!

I did some more learn ruby the hard way, through lesson 46 and I think I'm done...  I'm just not into the tutorial that much anymore.  Exercises aren't that interesting to me.  Moving onto other resources.