NavBar

Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday's progress.

I worked through a couple more CSC python course problems, and I'm on exercise set 8.  I feel like I will work on these as I need a break with other things I'm working on.  There isn't an answer sheet, so when I get stuck, I do best if I do something else and come back fresh to a problem.

I'm doing some more of the Epicodus course.  I want to get through the first section on HTML/CSS in the next day or so.



I also started and finished reading "learning the command line the hard way" today.  After the frustrations of figuring out the RVM/RoR install yesterday, this is important to get more comfortable with.  I'm going to work on memorizing the most useful commands that the author recommends to learn.  The crash course was great and easy to understand!  Recommended.